Our shop in ALBURY is in the historic Abikhair Emporium.
It’s a lovely building, which has been very well maintained, with many of the original features remaining.
"S M Abikhairs - Saad Abikhair opened “Abikhairs Emporium” in the corner of Swift and Olive streets in 1928 after arriving in Albury as hawkers in 1895. Goods on offer included girdles, stockings, clothing, household supplies, sewing supplies, shoes, hats and much more. The store closed in the mid 1990s." (Albury & District Historical Society)