Skip to product information
1 of 1

Dukes Vineyard

Duke's Vineyard M2 Chardonnay

Regular price $39.00 AUD
Regular price Sale price $39.00 AUD
We have 10 in stock across both stores. If purchasing across both stores, you may receive 2 packages (or we may consolidate the order in which case there may be a slight delay).

94 Points "This is a combination of Margaret River and Mount Barker fruit. Seems to have the power of Margaret River with the 30% contribution. The remaining 70% comes off the old Chatsfield vineyard, providing the precise linear structure around which the weight of Margaret River completes the palate. At the time of tasting, it was still tight but there is plenty in there with its slightly dry savoury character that complements the creamy middle. The wines were treated separately before being brought together. The fine lingering acidity adds that final lift on the finish." Winepilot

Porongrurup, WA